Sunday, October 28, 2012

Waitin for the storm

Well, I have a couple things on the porch to organize but the rest is done.  I worked my butt off yesterday... I cleaned all the rabbit cages and got them all set.  They had time in the fresh air and 'ahem' conjugal time.

The following pairs were together so we will count 30 days and pray for more babies! I mixed the Silver Fox buck with the Harlequin but the other two are full bred Rex and Harlequin.  Rowan still taking care of her babies... sadly I no longer have Am. Chins to breed.

Holly and Darroch
Hazel and Ronan
Cassia and Telsy

Rowan and one one of the babies





I didn't get a chance to clean out the small coops but I got all the rest of the featherheads to a more secure place.  The boy muscovies are in the pen with Merlin and Arthur, along with Mr. Goose and Mr. Black Turkey.   















Big Tom my Standard Bronze tom and Mama's boy
 Here are my turkey boys trying to get everyone's attention.  Luckily Big Tom and Mr. Buff get along pretty well.

        
Mr. Buff, my Jersey Buff tom
The babies are doing okay, though I have lost two now, both were Australorps. :-(
this is the little "suprise", don't know what he is yet

So, now we just wait and see what happens.  I really hope we keep the power on because it will be rough to keep them alive.  Right now they are chirpin away in the bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment